The creative prompt for Day 10 was: FULL BODIED
The challenge to dial up our senses, to think about the memories, what stands out the most for Day 10 I came up with quite the list. Here is a glimpse:
1. The smell of Summer: cut grass, meadows, fields with memories of daisychains, lazy walks, laughter.Chocolate, coffee, strawberries, cakes baking in the oven and freshly baked bread. I love the smells of spices and freshly dried linen.
2. The sound of rain when I am indoors, the crackle of logs on the fire, the sounds of the waves on the sand. An orchestra, a cathedral choir, funky live music and the chatter in a restaurant or bar.
3. The taste of Sunday Roast, cake of course, chocolate that melts in your mouth, fresh salad, fresh fruit, pineapples, cherries, bananas, curry.
4. The feel of silk, smooth stones, sand, water running through my fingers,the fur on my kitten, the warmth of a hug.
5. Views through woods, across oceans wide, meadows and countryside, seeing snowflakes fall. The shades of pink, blues and rich spices.
"The artists world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep." Paul Strand.
I love this quote from Meagan. How true and refreshingly simple. Inspiration on my doorstep or wherever I am. I just have to learn to see with fresh eyes, breathe deep and tap into the wonderful possibilities.
Opportunity and Adventure.
Bring it On!